Today after the first poop explosion I decided that Zoey didn't have enough pants. So just the girls headed to Target. As easy as it Sounds to find infant pants its no easy feat but we did come home with three pairs and a pair of shorts. She should be set for a while:0) Zoey was a great shopper, sleeping the whole time its as if she knew we were looking for her and if she was good I would keep looking and she would get more, typical girl!!
Zoey also sat in her swing chair for the first time today and I am pretty sure that she enjoyed it, she didn't cry at least:)
We also went plant shopping and Zoey was a good shopper for that as well.
All in all a pretty normal Sunday, the weather was great and we took advantage of it by going on two walks, we tried out the babyborn tonight, its a handy contraption!!
That is all, its probably about time to eat again, so I had better make this short. Hope that all is well. We will update you on the doctors appointment this week and how the first day goes with out dad, that could be a rough one, he is so much help!!!
Take care,
Sarah Jake Zoey and Alyce
No comments:
Post a Comment