Tuesday, September 25, 2007

All is well

Hello,

We just got back from a great run at prairie lakes. Alyce and I did the running and Zoey did the mobile watching and possibly some napping:) Alyce also did the pond jumping and the rolling in dead fish, if you were wondering what she has been up to!!

Everything is going great here, Zoey is such a happy fun baby!! She has slept through the night the last two nights, but its nothing to get to excited about I am sure we will be back up at 3 am here very shortly:)

I had my six week appointment yesterday and all is well. Zoey will be having her two month check up here in the next few weeks. Dad has to go to that one, I am not so good with shots!!!

Hope that all is well with you!

Take care,

Sarah, Jake Zoey and Alyce

No comments: