This is my last week of maternity leave, so we have been enjoying every minute.
Yesterday in the morning we played for awhile and then took a good long nap. I sometimes wonder if she is sleeping enough during the day??
Yesterday afternoon we went to vinton. I picked up my necklace from the infant pictures we had taken of Zoey.... it is adorable!!! We also stopped by Grandpa's work and Grandma's work as well as visited with Great Grandma Donna and Jane as well as Great Grandpa Bob.
After all of that we were pretty tired last night, so we watched some TV, even Zoey, she loves the bright lights and all went to bed.
Zoey is still sleeping this morning. We are going to lunch with a girl friend today and its supposed to be pretty nice here so we will probably take a walk.
Zoey is doing great!! I feel like we are seeing more and more of her personality every day!! She is so much fun.
Hope everyone has a great day!
Sarah, Jake, Zoey and Alyce
No comments:
Post a Comment