Friday, October 19, 2007

The Sun will come out????

I know that usually thats a statement but considering the weather the last couple of days I thought it would also be a good question!!!

All is going well here. Yesterday we went to Des Moines for a work ceremony for Jake and Zoey was the perfect baby, she even had to stop eating and go up on stage and she didn't fuss one little bit. She was so good. She has some little tights, that look very cute on but its a good thing we wore them yesterday I don't think that they will fit much longer and there wasn't a chance that we would get them up over the baby budda:)

We have had Jake's aunt Joan staying with us since Tuesday and its been a great visit. She is so much help with Zoey. Last night was a little dicey and this morning she came down and watched Zoey and got her all calmed down so I could go for a run, it was wonderful.

Hope that all is going well with everyone.

Take care,

Sarah, Jake, Zoey and Alyce

No comments: