Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

Hello all,
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with family, great food and wonderful company!! I don't know why this is all underlined and I can't figure out how to make it stop so I guess this post will be underlined:)

We were blessed to have Jake's mom, sister Sue and brother Ross make the long and snowy trip to Iowa for Thanksgiving, They hadn't seen Zoey since she was born so they all had a lot of catching up to do:) Jake's dad John also joined us for a wonderful meal prepared by Jake and his mom and sister.

On Friday I had to work but Jake, Zoey, Ross and Carol hit the stores and found some great deals. Zoey got a jumperoo for Christmas from grandma Carol. We will have to take a picture of her in it, she loves it. Grandma Carol also knits for Zoey and she brought more warm sweaters and booties. We love them all, Zoey wears grandma booties everyday.

On Saturday, it was just the three of us and we hung out and got a lot done around the house and even some Christmas shopping.

On Sunday we went to my parents house and Dan and Ali were back also, its always great to see them, they are so much fun! Zoey wasn't much fun that day, she was pretty much spent from the long, busy weekend and just wanted to cuddle and sleep!! Two things that I love to do with her.

Well, that's all from us, hope you had a great holiday and work and real world weren't to overwhelming for you. Some times I wonder what some one would do if I would pull a Zoey when I get mad and throw out my bottom lip and yet out a Waaaaaa!!!

take care,

Sarah, Jake Zoe and Alyce

2 comments:

Aunt Joan said...

Hi all, I saw the pictures Ross took at Thanksgiving last night. Wow she has changed in just a month. I know you all had a great time together. Carol was telling me about the bouncy chair last night. I look forward to a picture of it with Zoey. Thanks for updating the blog. It helps to keep connected.
Love ya'
Aunt Joan

Robyn said...

Love the picture! Keep sharing those, its fun to see her grow!
Robyn King :)