Hello all,
We had a wonderful weekend. It started out Friday night having pizza and hanging out with some friends, it was very fun
Saturday we had a slow start to the day, of course, its Saturday:) We did a little shopping and then some chores. My parents came up to watch Zoey and Jake and I went to a movie "National Treasure", Very good, a stop at the casino to blow $40, and then a nice dinner. It was really the first time we had been out since Zoey was born and great way to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary.
Today was wonderful, Jake had to work (that part wasn't so wonderful) and Zoey and I just spend the day doing what ever we wanted to, mostly playing!! She is so much fun!! She talks (bug language of course) sits up and reaches for things and is so happy. I love her giggle so much!!
I know that I mentioned I would have some pictures but I can't figure out how to get them off the camera, and Jake isn't around to ask, so those will just have to wait. Trust me I have plenty of pictures.
Hope everyone had a great weekend and a great week.
Take care,
Sarah, Jake, Zoey and Alyce
No comments:
Post a Comment