Monday, February 4, 2008

We need some chicken soup




It appears that the big, dark sick cloud has landed over the Austin house. Zoey started to not act like her normal self on Saturday and then by Sunday it was all down hill, the snot, the cough, the ear pulling and the overall not being her happy little self.

We took her to the Doctor today, and she has an ear infection. She will be on antibiotics for ten days and hopefully sooner rather then later she will be back to her happy self.

Jake is also not feeling really good, hopefully a good night of sleep will help him to feel better. I think that we all just have the February BLAHHHSSSSS!! Enough of this winter I would love some spring. The birds do sing in the morning now so that gives some hope:)

I was able to get some good picture of Zoey on Saturday before all of the ick set in. Hope you enjoy!

take care,

Sarah, Jake Zoey and Alyce

No comments: