Thursday, April 24, 2008

Clap your hands....

Stomp your feet.... Everybody ready for a barnyard dance:)

This is the first line of one of Zoey's favorite books; or at least I assume it one of her favorites, she will sit still through the entire thing, if you ready really, really fast:)

And now, she can clap her hands!!!

Last night Jake and I were having dinner, Zoey had already ate her dinner, she was sitting on the living room floor, playing happily by her self (yeah for Zoe:)) and to acknowledge what a great job she was doing I started clapping and she looked up from her toys and started clapping with me!! I was shocked; she didn't seem as impressed with her new skill, the novelty wore off rather quickly, and she went back to playing.

Can I tell you how impressed I was? Not only was she able to open her hands all the way she was able to connect them on more then one occasion! Genius, pure genius:)

Have a great day!

No comments: