Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Eleventh months old



Zoey turned 11 months old this weekend, I am still in shock that pretty soon she will be a year. I was thinking about last July, WOW!!!! Our lives have changed, we called Zoey... Gus, I was going to the doctor once a week, I was telling everyone this baby moves a lot ( I don't know if anyone understood how active she would be:)).

Everyone always says they enjoy 6 months to 18 months the most, and I can understand why! We have so much fun, and the days just fly by.

Zoe is getting very close to walking all by herself. She got a tooth this month, and she loves to play with it on her tongue. She has started to shake her head no at me when I tell her no, she loves to put things in side of each other as well as drop thing out of her high chair.

She also "bear walks" outside on the cement so it doesn't hurt her knees. We got a small little pool for her, and she loves it!

Loves:
Swimming at Weaver Hollow
bath time
Peekabo baby book
swimming in her pool at home
taking baths in the shower
her stroller (now that she can see out, we had to take off the accessories bar, it was in the way)
graham crackers
yogurt
tortilla
chicken
hot dog
mac and cheese
pasta salad
shaking her head no
a small audience to watch her "preform"
interacting with little kids



Dislikes:
Having a stomach bug
drinking her bottle out of a sippy cup
being really tired
getting a tooth
wearing a hat

No comments: