Last weekend while we were in Denver Zoey turned ten months. I am not going to include a picture with this post, I did take some but uncle Ross also took some and I think his will be better. I plan to share those as soon as I receive them.
Zoey has grown so much and changed so much. While we were in Denver we rented a front facing car seat for her and the first time I looked back and saw her facing forward listening intently to the conversation in the car, it brought a tear to my eye. Each day is a new adventure for Zoey and I love to explore the world through her eyes. She is amazing.
Ten month loves:
stroller rides
shopping
her new room
watching other kids play
airplanes
crawling
pulling up on anything
Alyce
Her dad (Zoey and Jake had a lot of time to bond this month, they are the best of friends now!)
bedtime
reading books
stacking cups
Traveling to Colorado
This list could go on and on, Zoey is such a happy baby and will try anything once.
Ten month dis-likes:
moving:)
Bath time (it was touch and go for awhile on bath time, but I think we have turned the corner, look for them in the loves list next month)
double ear infection
falling down
standing up and forgetting how to get back down
Ten month personality:
Zoey will look at anyone and everyone that passes us, but when they say HI to her, she will become shy and hide her face
Zoey giggles a lot
She loves to try and mimic your voice and the noises that any one makes
This summer has started with a whirlwind and I am trying my hardest to slow it down, before we know it August will be here and the first year will be over. So many new adventures lie ahead of us!!
Love ya Zoe!
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment