Today we celebrated Zoe's first Birthday, we had a great day!!! I was able to take the day off work and spend it with Zoe we went birthday shopping and got a new toy and some new PJ's no more wearing PJ's that you can't button four buttons, but she now has big girl PJ's they are cute but a part of me is ready for the colder weather so we can get her back in her little feety PJ's!
Tonight we had a good dinner, Zoe's first run in with spaghetti and then for desert she had a cupcake to celebrate we also sang happy birthday at 6:18 when she was born!
She is amazing and I can't imagine my life without her! A year ago she didn't even know how to eat and now she walks and talk and does plenty of eating and voicing her opinion.
I will do the likes and dislikes another time, I wanted to share the video and my thoughts on the day! I was so lucky to be able to spend the day with her, we also made a clay mold of her hand, she liked that a lot and wanted to play with the clay.
I know the video is a little long but I thought it shows a little bit of her personality, the climbing on the ottoman is something she loves to do, if we are sitting on the floor she can use our leg for a boost and up she goes otherwise she hasn't yet been able to master it.
Have a great rest of the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment