Hello,
We have had a pretty busy weekend, in fact so busy that Zoe needed to take a quick nap:) I can't believe that its almost Sunday night already.
Yesterday Dad and Zoe spent some time together while I volunteered at a garage sale for work. I have no idea what they did, as I am told what happens with Dad and Zoe stays with Dad and Zoe but if I had to guess they cheered the Hawks on to victory and sat around missing me (haha).
Then in the afternoon she got to play with Mimi for alittle while, Jake and I went on a nice long run, the weather had been nice. In the evening we went to Mt. Auburn for the steak fry and then home to bed.
Today we went to church this morning, although we didn't get to stay for the whole service, Zoe was not happy in her new Sunday School room and was letting everyone know, so her and I played on the equipment outside for awhile.
This afternoon we have finally had a minute to catch our breath and relax.
Zoey turned 13 months yesterday. and she is now saying "all done", "thank you" , "Hi", "dada", "Alyce", "mama" and other unrecognizable jabber, but I am sure she is saying something! She is really moving now as well, the faster her legs go the faster she moves her little arms, she can really get a moving. She had been very interested in her thumb lately.
We have had a great weekend, hope the same is true for you.
Take care,
Sarah, Jake, Zoe, Alyce
No comments:
Post a Comment