Last night it
was Halloween in the neighborhood, I think we went through 4 big bags of candy!!! The weather was perfect 60 degrees and clear, the kids did a hay rack ride just before trick or treating which started at around 6 and ended at around 8. Zoey had a little fun with the candy while I was getting it ready to hand it out, it looks like in the future she is going to have a sweet tooth... We then took a few photos on the front steps, Zoey was a chicken and still today I don't know what Jake was. Zoey made it to four houses before she was "all done". Mimi and Grandpa came up from Vinton and played while Jake and I went to a neighbors house for a get-together. Today, we are just relaxing, I think I am going to go shopping, sounds like Jake is going to watch the Iowa game and go fishing this afternoon; tonight it's the last Mt. Auburn Streak Fry so we are not going to miss that occasion...
No comments:
Post a Comment