and two a+ report cards. Zoe's regular day care had yesterday and today off so Zoe got to have Kaylen and Rachele come over to house and play with her and she did great. Despite having a double ear infection which is no fun at all!
Kaylen put her hair in two pig tails and she looked like she was three, no joke, don't worry I quickly took them out and returned the baby mullet to its normal state:)
I can't believe our second year with Zoe is almost one for the history books. This will be our first new years in Iowa in a long long time and I am sure we will have a crazy wild time, or possible have some hot cocoa and go to bed by 10:) AHHHH, the joys of being a grown up, don't worry Zoe will be in bed by 8, if she doesn't she turns into a grumpy pants.
Have a great new year and be safe!!
No comments:
Post a Comment