Tuesday, March 3, 2009

All is well

Hello,

We are doing very well. Zoe had a stretch of some not listening and not being all that well behaved last week, but a weekend with Mom and Dad corrected that:) Sitting in her high chair can still some times be a little shaky, but I can appreciate a girl with an opinion. Zoe is doing pretty well this week, only two time outs so far, one for fighting with a little boy in daycare over a toy and the other for pushing the same little boy down, apparently she was mad that he wasn't crying while they were sitting in time out, so she was going to give him something to cry about!! She is the BOSS!!

She also got pretty mad at Alyce tonight and decided to sit on her and strangler her, while screaming at the top of her lungs, that will teach Alyce to try and eat her goldfish. Like I said she knows what she wants and is not afraid to fight for it. Lucky for us Alyce is a great sport about it all.

Even with all of her DRAMA she is a very happy pleasant little girl that we adore, if she wasn't naughty every once and a while I wouldn't have any stories and what would I talk about??

The weather is supposed to start getting a little bit nicer around here the next couple of days... come on spring!!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: