



Despite Zoe not feeling all that well at all. She spent most of the day Saturday resting from an icky stomach bug that she picked up along the way. She threw up a couple of times, but I think that part of its over. She also has had some pretty unpleasant diarrhea. Saturday the only place she wanted to sleep was on the floor and of course what had to be wearing her crocs, so that is what she did and of course I couldn't pass up the chance to take a picture.
Today she was feeling somewhat better at times, so we baked some cookies, I know what everyone is thinking, a sick kid, the last thing they should have is cookie dough, all together I would guess she maybe had 1/8 of a teaspoon, but had a great time none the less.
She still isn't feeling all that well and went to bed tonight to try and recoup. Hopefully tomorrow will be a new day on the path to recovery. Hope that you had a great weekend also!!
No comments:
Post a Comment