Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekend reccap


Hello,
We had a great weekend!! We got some pictures from Mimi and Gpa (that is what Zoe calls my dad right now) of Dan and Ali's wedding so I thought I would share the family picture.

We did get to do a little bit more swimming but it was at a hotel, we went to a Birthday Party for Zoe's friend Ella on Saturday at a hotel and afterwords some people went swimming so we did that, it was a lot of fun and a pretty nice pool for a hotel.

Today it rained, A LOT!! I think we were all itching to get outside and we did squeeze in a small walk in between storms but most of the day we played in the house and spent some time riding toys around the garage.

All in all we had a great weekend, and it was nice to get back to the borning old routine, at least for me, I think Zoe was board, she kept asking "go bye-bye". What can I say the girl is a mover and a shaker!!

Have a great week!

No comments: