Sunday, July 26, 2009

Now thats what I call

A weekend!! We had a great weekend. Friday night Zoe got to go and have a sleepover at Mimi and Grandpa's house, she had a great time and they even put up a swing!! Very fun!! What else they did I will never know what happens at Mimi's stays at Mimi's:)

Then Saturday night we went and picked Zoe up and went to my ten year reunion, at the park in Vinton. Fun to see old friends and fun to watch all the kids play together. Then a trip to the Benton County Fair and the Dairy tent for some ice cream was in order, YUMMMYYY!!! We also saw some animals that Zoe was somewhat interested but she loved the ice cream!!

Then home, we were all very sleepy!!

Sunday morning Zoe and I went for a run, what a great morning!! Then we all went to church, or as Zoe likes to call it church, yumm!! They have cinnamon rolls that Zoey loves, so of course we had one. Then we checked out the new Target, very nice!

Home to bed, it was way past nap time!! Once Zoe woke up we rode our bikes to the pool and swam, even saw Ella and Carson!! Very Fun!! We grilled out for dinner and Ella, Carson and Dave came down, dinner was very good! Then all the kids plus more neighbor kids played out side until the melt downs came about 8:30, time for bed.

I just got home from a walk with Melissia. We have a tree on our street that is almost red, I am so not ready for fall, Summer is to much FUN!!!

Have a great week!!

No comments: