Today was the perfect Mother's Day. Zoe ran into the bed room, with her card in hand telling me "Happy Mother's Day". It was a perfect start to a perfect day!! We had a great day. Zoe had so much fun laughing and playing.
We went to the park, watched the river go by for awhile, everyone took a nap and then we spent the evening at Mimi's with Dan, Ali, Mimi and Grandpa. We also went into Great Grandma and Grandpa Sutton's to celebrate Grandpa Dale's 78th birthday.
We had a WONDERFUL Mother's day!! Every single day Zoe makes me laugh out loud, I am so blessed to be her mom and I don't need a day in May to remind me of that!!
This week, its just Zoe and I. Jake went out to Las Vegas to meet some friends and we have a busy week planned. We are so excited to celebrate Uncle Dan's graduation from Iowa. It will be a very fun week!!
Have a great week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment