Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Funny little story....

about a funny little girl!!

This morning Zoe found one of my old cell phones in one of her toy boxes and thought that it needed to be put in one of her purse. So she did that, then when we went to school, she had to take the purse with her. On the way to school, I was talking with her (or at least I thought so) and I had asked her a question, so I turned around to say "Right Z", she was looking at "her" phone, and said to "oh sorry, I was just checking my phone." She went on to tell me that "Dadd-o and Ella Paul had called her and they were both doing well".

What a silly, silly little girl.

Funny the stuff that she pick ups from us, crazy adults!!

She got to go to a movie today at school, she said it was okay but the bus ride was "Great":)

Have a great rest of the week!

No comments: