Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Please fold your hands

Last night at dinner, the three of us were sitting at the table, and had been eating for about 10 minutes when all of a sudden Zoe stopped eating and instructed Jake and myself to stop eating as well "since it was not time to eat yet" and that we were to "fold our hands and bow our heads". This is something that she has learned at school, and I know something that we should do more often at home. Usually this is about where it ends, she does "the father, the son and the holy spirit" and then we can eat. Last night however she started into a little narative to God, that started out in her very cute little voice "Dear God". She was so serious and cute at the same time that I tried to fight back the giggles but I just couldn't help it, it was far to cute to not laugh at!!

Zoe is very excited for her birthday this week. Hope it lives up to all of her expectations!

Have a great week!

No comments: