Again Zoey told me this tonight when I put her to bed. I look forward to these little glimpses into her thoughts....
Earlier tonight Zoey and her friends Marlee and Maddie made good luck signs for a good friend of ours that is running her first marathon this weekend. I bought poster board and large markers for the girls to make signs with. They had a great time and I know that our friend will love them!
So back to putting Zoe to bed tonight. We were snuggling in the rocking chair (not an easy feat considering my VERY large stomach:)) and she told me that she had to tell me something, I said "what" and she said "Thank you for buying me new markers to make Angie her sign with". What a sweet and beautiful soul.
She makes everyday beautiful!!
Hope you had a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment