We have been battling a little bug in our house for the last couple of days which has led to some strange sleeping... The other night Zoe came running into our room about 10:45 screaming that the bears were going to get her... I assured her that they weren't and we headed back to her bed... well it was on and off sleeping until I finally had to do something about it about 2 AM. I told Zoe I was about to loose it with her and she assured me "don't worry Mom I will help you find it." Not so funny at the time but looking back but now pretty funny!!
We had a great weekend. Saturday night Zoe went to her first Panther Basketball game and she had a great time. Liked watching the people and the cheerleaders and also loved that she didn't have to sit her seat the whole time and got to get up and dance.
Have a great week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment