Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend at Mimi's

On Friday we stayed all got to stay at home! It was great!! We had a great time. Friday afternoon I left for Kansas City to run a half marathon and it was once again the dad show for the next day and he did a great job!!

Zoe did a great job at dance on Saturday and then shortly after dance Mimi came and picked her up and she was off for a fun filled day and sleep over at mimi's with sleeping bag in tow:) I don't even need to say it but they had a great time.

On Sunday I went and picked her up and on the way home we did some shopping. Once we got home it was so nice out that we played outside for most of the day. She got to play with several friends that of course she would tell you that she hasn't seen in "forever". It was a great day!!

No comments: