Monday, January 16, 2012

Great Weekend!!

We had a great weekend, started it out Friday night by having dinner at home and making cookies.. now when we make cookies I have two helpers up on the counter so at times its a little crazy but so fun and I wouldn't have it any other way!!

Saturday morning we lounged around the house did some cleaning with Zoe is a great helper with and spent time as a family.

Saturday afternoon Zoey and I headed to Maple Lanes in Waterloo for a little bowling with Zoey's very good friend Ella Paul and her family!! We had a great time!! and with the bumpers Zoe is a very good little bowler and of course the kids had a great time. I do think they had the most fun with

Saturday night we had a little bronco party and of course Zoe was in full Bronco gear... with her Bronco shirt, Bronco socks, Bronco coordinated pony tail holders and she proclaimed that she was Broncotastic.. it was to cute and of course she loves watching the Bronco's with her dad!

Saturday  night Papa John spent the night at our house and Zoe of course loved that.. She woke up nice and early Sunday morning and wanted to go down and wake up Papa John.. she just loves her Papa!!

Sunday afternoon Jake and Zoe went sledding and snow tunnel building with Ayden and his dad. They had a great time, then Ayden came over and played for awhile and we played trains, built castles and had a good time.

We had a great weekend and the weekend for Zoe is still happening because of MLK day.. she is home with Dad and Charlee. I am at work but was able to sneak in a little snowman building during my lunch hour:)

Hope you had a great weekend and if its still going on.. LUCKY LUCKY YOU!!

No comments: