After a lot of waiting around we headed to Southdale for Kindergarten round up. Someone meet us at the door and directed us to the Kindergarten wing. We found Zoe's name tag, she was in room 106. She put on her name tag and walked right into the room. She right away saw a neighborhood friend Natalie. The two of them headed over to the carpeted portion of the room to look at book and never looked back. I had to ask Zoe to give me a hug:)
She did great! At 11 we went and picked her up where she had a book, some sunflower seeds to plant and a coloring sheet she had been working on. Zoe, Jake and I went to lunch where Zoe got to tell us all about her day and have Root Beer. It was a good day!
After lunch I took Zoe back to school where she gave Mrs. Haggerty and Mrs. Vardusco a little end of the year gift. Mrs. V had the nicest things to say about sweet Zoey and got a little teary eyed, it was so cute to know that other people see just how special our little bug is!
| This picture was taken to show that I didn't cry.. Zoe made it impossible to cry she was so excited!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment