This weekend we chatted about school a couple of times and each time another story would come out! I just love little glimpses into her life...
Saturday at Starbucks we were sitting drinking our coffee.. (Z had hot chocolate) and she was telling me how she though it was so silly that her gym teachers name was Mr. Squirrel and I said.. I don't really thing that is his name he must have been feeling silly when he told you that was his name and she said no mom that really is his name.
So this morning I asked the kids at the bus stop what the gym teachers name is and they say Mr. Squrle. Pretty funny!! She was so close!
Yesterday Zoe was talking to Mimi and Grandpa and tell them all about her first couple of days of school and she told them that she doesn't like the nickname the principal calls her. Which we all thought was odd that the principal had a nickname for her... turns out he calls her A to Z kid.. pretty funny:)
School is going great, she was excited to go today!
No comments:
Post a Comment