I am sorry I need to do a better job of updating the blog and plan to!
The first part of March was filled with yucky things like stomach bugs and sickness, so nothing fun to report and no one wants to see those pictures!
After that Jake and I headed to Mexico while the girls stayed with Mimi and Grandpa. Every one had a great time!
 |
| On the middle of the large tramp is Zoe working on her sit falls, to make sure that the core is engaged and the body is working as one. Of course she loves the tramp and spend time at home in the jumpy house working on these same type of things and of course teaching Charlee:) |
|
 |
| This is Z in line for the bar. She loves flipping around the bar! |
 |
| This is the Leprechaun trap that we built, Z came home from school all excited to make this and a lot of thought and a couple of family votes went into it all, it didn't prove successful this year but we always have next year to try again!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment