Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Colorad Trip

This weekend Jake and Zoe went to Colorado for a little Bronco football and to see all of the wonderful family that lives in Denver.. I got the snapshot version through text messages and photo's and thought I would share what I have!!
Friday Morning they went and hiked Dinosaur Ridge. This is a mountain on the very outskirts of Denver that Jake spent a lot of time at as a kid! He loved taking Z back to it!

They made a stop at a store that Z can get pretty excited about!! They had a great time!

Sunday was a long day and sometimes when you get tired you just need to take a rest on your Uncle!

Can you hear the pleading from this picture.. please please please can I have her!! The answer was "no" but you can get a book and learn more about her!

They toured a candy factory and some of the picture of the large candy made my stomach hurt all the way in Iowa.

They saw Jo!!! Can you believe it, these two meet up in Colorado!! and then they climbed some mountains at Garden of the Gods!

Jo Anna told me that she was impressed with Z and that she was a monkey.. my only response was.. GET DOWN!!


They had a great time and I am sure there will be more pictures soon!

No comments: