Hello,
I know its been a while since we last wrote in this.... SORRY!!!!
Everything is going great!! Just busy enjoying Zoey and the changes she is making every day:)
She is smiling now and has even let out a few giggles. She is also making a lot more noises and is much more alert. Tummy time is still not all that much fun but she is doing better with it.
She is sometimes a little bit cranky when she first wakes up but once she opens her eyes and remembers what its all about the morning are the most fun, she is wide awake talking and playing:)
She was weighed this week and she now weighs a little bit over 9 pounds, and growing every day:) She had also gained some length as well!!
Well, evening is not the best time for Zoey and its better when two people are available to handle it. I had better go and relieve Jake for awhile, he does such a great job, they are great friends:)
Take care and enjoy the wonderful Fall weather.
Zoey, Sarah, Jake and Alyce
1 comment:
Hey for you Miss Zoey. I am so glad you are smiling and enjoying your life. I miss you and love you. Love Grandma Austin
Post a Comment