
Hello,
I forgot to update the blog on Zoey's four month shots. We had them last Wednesday and they went good. She weighed 14 pounds 14 ounces and was 25 and a half inches long. The doctor said that she looked good and that everything was going really well. She also said that we could start solid food some time in the next two months. I am sure that will provide many great photo's so stay tuned.
We survived the snow storm earlier in the week and now we just have a lot of snow, but none of the ice they got further south, thank goodness.
We are getting ready for Christmas, got the tree up and Zoey loves to look at the lights. I often wonder if she wonders why we have a tree in the house, I think Alyce does.
Well that is about it.
Take care,
Sarah, Jake, Zoey and Alyce
No comments:
Post a Comment