Sunday, December 16, 2007

Exercising for Dad





















As Mom goes for a run, I thought it would be a good idea for Zoey to get some exercise too, so here is a good video of her jumping; this one you don't have to tilt your head on your side. If you watch her feet, she could try out and make the current Riverdance squad.

Today we went to great grandma and great grandpa Sutton's place for a brunch. Zoey already has some thank yous to write for Christmas. This weekend she hung out with Dad sending Christmas cards and getting mom her present.

Well Sarah will update with more, I just felt bad about the video and thought you would want to see her right side up.

Here also is a Christmas photo and one of the Family. Mom thought it would be fun to wrap a box and put Zoey in it; I don't know I just agree with a smile.

Jake & Alyce

No comments: