Sunday, December 23, 2007

Food for thought









Hello,

Well it was bound to happen and it has, Zoey had her first run in with Rice cereal. Overall it went pretty good, I would guess Zoey got about a bite, since the rest ended up on her face. She would get really excited when ever Jake would bring the spoon close. I don't know if she was happy or not, its sometimes hard to tell. In the end she was happy to see her bottle.

We are having a great weekend. Yesterday we had a nice visit with Grandpa John and Mary, Zoey got some new books that we have read more then once already:)

We got a lot of snow last night so Jake has been out snow blowing most of the morning, he does a great job of taking care of the outside:) Alyce hates the snow but even more hates the snow blower, or possibly the operator:)

Well, I had better get back to Zoey, she is upstairs somewhat playing some what sleeping, what a life!! This is a picture of Jake when he got done snow blowing!

Take care!

Sarah, Jake, Zoey and Alyce

No comments: