Monday, March 31, 2008

Alls well

Hello,

We had a wonderfully busy weekend. On Friday night Jake had to work so Zoey and I hung out and I cleaned the house, since we had a showing this weekend along with an open house.

On Saturday we went and did some shopping while we had the showing. In the afternoon I went for a great run, and Jake and Zoey took a nap. Saturday night Grandma Diane came and stayed with Zoey and Jake and I went out to eat and to a hockey game. It was a great break for everyone and Grandma Diane loves Zoey bug.

Sunday morning we relaxed and then headed to a friends house in North Liberty. They just had a baby and we hadn't seen them in a while. It was a nice visit. On the way home we stopped by Grandma and Grandpa LaGranges to take them out for dinner for taking care of Zoey on Saturday night.

Zoey is getting very, very close to crawling. I am sure any day now we will be posting video of her moving all over. She is also getting very good at standing hanging on the couch, and she can even move a little bit, only if she wants to:)

I still think that she is getting some teeth, she rubs at the top of her mouth all of the time and still isn't sleeping all that well. I am sure one of these days a little tooth will pop out!

Well thats all for us!

Take care!

Sarah, Jake, Zoey and Alyce

No comments: