Tonight after Zoey had her dinner we were sitting on the living room floor, she was playing and I was eating some green beans. She really wasn't paying all that much attention to me and was her busy little self. Then my fork hit the side of the bowl and she looked up immediately. She watched me put the fork to my mouth and chew. She then insisted I show her what was in the bowl, so I did. The rest of the time I ate she sat beside me and said AAAHHHHHH! Thats what we say to her when we want her to eat so she must think that is what she says to us when she wants us to share.
Little glimpses like that into her personality make me so excited for the future and remind me to cherish the present.
Have a great rest of the week!
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment