Sunday, April 6, 2008

Eight months old




Today Zoey turned eight months old. I think now that she is old enough to have some personality it would be fun to do likes and dislikes. I will bet money that at some point something on the likes list will go over to the dislikes list., she changes her mind like her Dad:)

Likes~
babas- Bottles
Diaper changes
standing up and jumping
Jumperoo
Walks
Rice Cereal
Dada
Books "Barnyard Dance"


Dislikes~
Eating solid foods
being left in a room alone
strangers in her house
falling asleep
falling on her tummy
being tired or hungry

Well that a brief glimpse into Zoe's preferences, like I said they will change but I thought it would be fun to capture then as they are today.

We had a great and busy weekend. We sold our house and we have about a week and a half to find a house to move into, and then the packing.....yuck!

Take care!

Sarah, Jake, Zoey and Alyce

No comments: