Tonight when I was putting her to bed I though back to nine months ago today, I had NO idea what I was in for... The huge feeling of fulfillment, the dirty diapers, the giggles, the sleepless nights, bath time. I am so lucky!
I am going to continue the trend of putting like and dis-likes, this month I can't think of as many dis-likes and thats okay with me:)
LIKES~
green beans
bottles
The Zoey go buggy
That baby in the mirror in the bathroom (man is she a looker:)
Being out side and going for walks
Pears
Bananas
Avocado
Sippy cups
stacking cups
reading books
bath time
pulling grass
Clapping, not on command and not with any else, only when the mood is right
sweet potato puffs
being naked
being on all fours and looking around
Dis-likes~
Alyce's noisy tags on her collar
being put in her car seat
being left in a room alone
pulling her self up to standing and not being able to get down
getting her diaper changed
shirts going over her head
As you can see, we have expanded our eating habits, YEAH Zoey!
Zoey is such a happy little girl every day as I leave work I smile, knowing that my next stop will be her! She has added so much to our lives, what a blessing!!
Love ya Zoe!
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment