Sunday, May 11, 2008

Swimming



Hi!

We went swimming this weekend. It was a lot of work for ten minutes in the pool, but to see Zoey so happy when we were done was completely worth it. She had a lot of fun, until I put her under water, that she didn't like so much, but over all I think that she had a great time:) Make sure to turn on your sound for the video, its pretty funny!

Zoey and I also ran in a mothers day road race, we almost won the stroller division but there was another mom that wanted to win really, really bad so we were good sports and let her win. We had a lot of fun, and a great run!

I guess we had a pretty busy weekend cause Zoey also had a sleep over with Grandma and Grandpa LaGrange. They had a great time together. We took her down late Saturday afternoon and then I went and got her this morning and celebrated mothers day with everyone.

We had a great weekend!

Happy mothers day!

Take Care,

Sarah, Jake, Zoey and Alyce

No comments: