Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Big night for the bug

Tonight is a big night for the bug, she went to bed without a bottle. I know what you are thinking "oh my gosh, she is 15 months old", but come on she only has three teeth and has only been sleeping though the night consistently for a couple of weeks. Going to bed without a bottle went really well tonight, we will see how the rest of the night goes.

We took some video playing tonight I hope you enjoy seeing a little bit of the average life of the bug.

Here are some other pictures we have taken of bug lately. One in one of favorite towels and the other one is where she has turned a little activity table into a chair, a girl can get pretty tired with all of the playing that goes on around here.

Hope you are having a great week, it got cold here the last couple of days but I won't give up on a nice warm fall, I know it will be back:)

Sorry it has been so long since the last post, we have a pumpkin party this weekend so stay tuned for some cute fall pictures.

Take care,

Sarah

No comments: