Monday, October 13, 2008

Good job

Tonight Zoe and I were playing with a toy that has different buttons and levers and when you push one or pull one right then a little figure pops up out of the top (horrible description but I hope you know what I mean:) Anyways.......

When ever Zoe gets one of the little figures to pop up I tell her good job. Well she had popped up and pushed down all of the figures and seemed like she wanted one back up but couldn't get it and was getting somewhat frustrated so I wanted to help so I popped up the figure. She looked at me and said "good job". It was the cutest thing in the world.

We had a great weekend as well, it was so nice we played outside a lot. Zoe loves to run through the leaves and kick them, it almost always results in her falling down but she has fun!



Zoe also had a run in with our bed frame yesterday right before church so she has her first black eye, I tried to take a picture of it but she doesn't do real well with the camera.... You can almost see it in the above picture on her right eye by her eyebrow....

I also just love towels with hoods, so we thought we would share this picture as well.



Take care!

No comments: