Monday, November 7, 2011

Busy weekend!

This weekend Zoe got to do one of her favorite things.. she got to have a sleepover at Mimi and Grandpa's on Saturday night and they had a great time. They rode on the tractor, cleaned the garage played in the leaves, worked on project and I am sure much much more that I didn't hear about:)

Sunday we went out to lunch and then headed to home to work on the Teddy Bear Tea project that Brandie and I are working on.. Zoe, Marlee and Maddie all helped and had a great time. By the end of the weekend Zoe was very tired and with the time change as well... she was asking to go to bed by 7:30 so that is what we did.. right to bed and she slept until 6:45.. she was one tired little girl!!

Thanks for the great time Mimi and Grandpa!

No comments: