I will be the first to admit that many times these posts focus on events that have happened.. but in between those events we do a lot of living. I write this blog so others can know what is going on in each of the girls lives but I also and more importantly write the posts so some day the girls can go back and read the posts and have a small glimpse into the wonderful childhood that has been the foundation of who they are. So today I decided that I need to keep up the posts about the events but its becoming more important to me that I also document the in between stuff... the times where nothing is really happening but so much is going on.. so that is what this post is.. and hopefully if I can stick with it we will have many many more of these...
Last night when we were hanging out at home for the first time Zoe did a color by number worksheet and did a great job of doing it all by herself. She looked at the letter and what color that meant, found the color and then colored the appropriate places. Once she was done coloring it.. it looked pretty good.. she cut it out.. I was very proud of her independence. We are also working on flash cards and she now knows several sight words as well.
So that is what these will be nothing shinny going here or there just the normal stuff but in the normal stuff is when all of the important stuff that I don't want them to miss anymore happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment