Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas break!!!

It is Christmas break and we are making the MOST of it!!

Monday we all had the day off and we played at home for most of the day, taking time to play with all of our new toys. Monday night we went to Mimi and Grandpa's for the LaGrange Christmas. Zoe was mad that she would be the only kid at the party and wanted to stay home with a babysitter but of course once she got there and got over being a little shy she was the hit of the party making pretend food for the crowd and serving it up with all of her crazy antics.

Tuesday morning Jake stayed home with the girls, they had a great time spending time with each other playing. In the afternoon I came home, we spent some time playing with Zoey's friends Marlee and Maddie!! Charlee took a short nap and Zoey and worked on some of her coloring posters. Tuesday night we headed to Chuck E Cheese, this was the one thing that Zoey wanted to do on her Christmas break and woke up Tuesday morning talking about it... she had a great time!!

Wednesday Zoey got a dream come true she got to go and play at Marlee and Maddies all day.. she love love loves those days.. from what I have heard they took a long bath.. where I am sure lots of swimming happened, played dress up and just plain ran around and had a great time!!

Thursday was another great day for Zoey.. she got to hang out with Kelsey Bernt, and in the morning when I was leaving for work, she told me "mom I need my claires gift card, Kelsey and I are going to the mall, Claires and out to lunch" Which is exactly what those two did.. and they had a great time together, they are two peas in a pod.

Today we hung out at home in the morning and then headed to lunch at Pablo's which is a family favorite. After Pablos we did a little shopping and ended the afternoon with swimming at the WRC on the UNI campus, we had a great time and Zoe did the slide all by her self no problem at all!! So proud of our little fish!!

No comments: