On Saturday Zoe had been asking to go swimming since about 8 AM we finally made it over to the pool about 2 and swam for a good two hours, playing in the water, going down the slide and doing silly faces under the water!! We had a lot of fun!!
After swimming we ran to target to pick up some things and decided that hot chocolate was in order since it was rather cold out.. so we enjoyed our drinks and did some shopping!
When we got home we had to take shower to wash the chlorine off.. so Zoe jumped in the shower to get clean and then I sent her in the direction of her room to get dressed a couple minutes later when I hadn't heard anything from her I went in her room and this is what I found.. she is naked under the towel and obviously very tired.
I also found Charlee sitting right beside her playing with some barbie's and Charlee told me to "ssshhhh" and pointed to the sleeping Zoe. Then she ran to the living room to get her a blanket so she could keep warm while she was slumbering. So cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment