Monday, August 20, 2007

Busy Busy

The last couple of days have been busy for Zoey and the Austins'. Yesterday, Ross, Kati and Kati's friend Carlee left to go back to Colorado. They were only in town for about 24 hours but we had a great time. I know it was a quick trip but it was well worth it; they will never see Zoey at this stage in her life again.

After Ross and Kati left, we went to LaGrange's for the afternoon and evening. Jake went fishing with the boys while the girls (Sarah, Ali, Diane and Zoey) stayed at home and played. Zoey did more sleeping than playing but thats ok, she needs to grow; because tomorrow is Zoey's big weigh in at the doctor's office.

Today was a good lay around day. Jake and I got caught up on sleep while Zoey slept for most of the morning. During the afternoon, Jake went on a long run and I went on a long walk with Alyce. No I have not started running yet, but maybe in a couple weeks Ill give it a quick try; nothing big just around the block to get started.

This afternoon we went to Jake's office and saw some of his co-workers with Zoey. They were all impressed on how cute she looks. Then we came home, took a nap and had some dinner. Zoey helped Dad set up his fantasy football league he joined with the Colorado guys. I think will win with the players she picked.

Well thats it for the last couple of days. Hope things are going well with all of you.

We will keep in touch!

Jake, Sarah, Zoey and Alyce

No comments: