Hello, This is the first time that I have had a chance to write on the blog, Hopefully I will do as well as Jake does:)
Zoey is upstairs playing with her Uncle and Aunt, she loves all of the company, even if she does sleep through the entire visit:)
Today was a day full of visitors, very fun and so exciting for everyone to get to meet Zoey.
She had another great night of sleeping, but has taken more naps today then normal so we could be in for a long night, oh well!!!
Today we all went for a walk at a local pond, Zoey was very good for most of it. Alyce on the other hand found every smelly dead fish she could to roll in. Needless to say she needed a bath when we got home:) All Zoey needed was something to eat, all of that walking can wear a girl out:)
Well, I had better get back to our company and Zoey, Jake and Alyce.
Hope that all is well with everyone!!
Take care
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment