Today was another fun filled day of being awake and alert. It seems like everyday we notice something new about Zoey. We measured her today and unofficially she's 21 1/2 inches in length 3/4 of an inch longer than she was at birth. At this rate she could be 10 feet tall by age 2! Something tells me that they slow down after a while. Poor Sarah, Zoey eats about every hour or so when shes awake. Sarah is an excellent sport about it all and loves the time she gets to spend with her.
Zoey went shopping today for the first time. We all went to Scheels and got new running shoes for Sarah and I. Zoey was a natural at shopping which scares me; thats all I need a house full of women who love to shop.
She slept really good last night only getting up at 11, 1, 4:30 and 7:30 which is good for her. I feel bad, I just have to wake Sarah up and say "Miss Piggy needs to eat", then I go back to sleep. I did stay up with her from 11 to 1 am some kinda "Dad" time if you will.
This weekend will be full of visitors. My younger brother and sister are coming from Colorado tonight, Andrea my other younger sister will be here tomorrow with her husband Maurice. Also tomorrow, Zach and Nikki will be coming (high school friends) Zach was the best man in our wedding. We also got an email that Connie (Sarah's Aunt), Matt and Amanda will be in town on Monday. Its so much fun to see everyone I hope she behaves for all of you. I am kinda sad that we didnt have this many visitors before Zoey was born, but I understand why!
One last thing, some of the photos we had taken of Zoey are posted on the photographer's blog. Here is the web cite to get to them if you care to see her.
http://www.davis-photo.net/blog/index.php?year=2007&month=August&id=63
Thanks and well talk to you all tomorrow.
Jake, Sarah, Zoey and Alyce.
1 comment:
The pictures are absolutely beautiful! I love the one of her on the step with your feet...
it sounds like you guys are having fun and enjoy the little bundle of joy...
Don't worry Sarah, she'll be sleeping longer at night soon!
-christy
Post a Comment